Frequently Asked Questions
DID YOU KNOW?
Veteran-owned small business employ more than 5 million people in the U.S. with an annual payroll of $195 billion dollars and sales reveneues of $1.14 trillion dollars!
Is there funding available for my business?
Answered 1 year ago
You can gain access to capital at any stage of business through various SBA-backed loan programs.
- 7(a) Loan Program — Small business loans up to $5 million for facilities, equipment, inventory, and working capital.
- 504 Certified Development Company Loan Program — Long-term loans up to $5 million for real estate and large equipment.
- Community Advantage Loan Program — Loans up to $250,000 for business personal property and working capital.
- Microloan Program — Loans up to $50,000 for working capital.
- Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program — Loans up to $2 million for working capital if a National Guard or Reserve small business owner or essential employee is called up to active duty.
Have a different question?
Please contact NorCal VBOC with any questions.